Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snowman Stocking

Here is my snowman stocking. I can't believe after all my years of stitching that this is my first stocking, and reflecting back on my previous pieces this is also the first time I have done any snowmen. A catalogue arrived in the mail yesterday from Herrshners and on the cover is a lap blanket with snowmen. This got me to thinking that I will make stockings and a lap blanket for each of my grandkids. So now the search is on for the themes for each child.

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Your snowman is so cute.
My sister would love this cute guy.

craftypatty2 said...

Very cute snowman nice new blog.
HUGS
Patty
mine is craftypatty2.blogspot.com

Nancy M said...

First stocking and snowman?? Wow, you have lots of catching up to do!! LOL He's a cutie, he'll have you hooked now.

tina2nd1961 said...

Loving the snowman,it'll be a great stocking!!