Wednesday, January 27, 2010

He's Growing

Feb 8/2010 is a day I am looking forward to. I will finally be having an ultrasound for my shoulder and then I will know what the extend of my injury is and what will be done to fix it.My physio therapist tells me to expect surgery and extensive physio therapy after that.I'll figure out someway to stitch, and I have a couple of books that I want to read. I was reading some of the blogs I follow and they are from places south of me and it is so refreshing to see signs of spring being posted. And that means Easter is coming which is my favorite holiday. I love spring, seeing everything come back to life again.

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Oh WOW! He is looking wonderful!

craftypatty2 said...

He is looking great Bernice WTG!

Nancy M said...

His coat is really coming along! Good luck with the ultrasound so you can get some answers!

Karen said...

Wander over top your blog from another. Love your snowman. Can't wait to see him grow.

BTW...I am in the deep South and we are expected to have sleet and ice this weekend after a high of 60 yesterday! Looks like spring will be put off just a little longer.