Thursday, July 14, 2011

all that's left

only the beading left to do. My daughter and grandkids are coming today so I will finish this later.I have decided to take the rugs out of the bedrooms and put down wood, so we have lots do do. and the kids want to go fishing so if it stops raining and we can brave the mosquitoes we might have fresh fish for supper one night. There is also a rodeo in the area this weekend so I hope we can get a day in at that also. and I can't forget the mini gold game!!!!!

6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful!

Sarah Beth said...

It looks very beautiful. You have done a wonderful job on this. You must be so pleased.

Cathy said...

Beautiful!

Justflo said...

She looks so lovely. Hope you manage to get your beading done.

Nancy M said...

Looks so pretty. Hope you had a great time with your kids and grandkids!

gracie said...

lovely----